Thursday 27 May 2010

Its Time. (or is it?)

Everything is in place. The food is just about sorted, the kit is all sorted. The pacers are all in place and understand where to be etc. That only leaves me & the weather to get right.

Me- I dont feel 100%. I have had a slight sore throat/swelling in my neck and tonight felt a little bit of a temperature. I have took some medicine so hopefully will feel better in the morning.

Weather - The Met office site now gives it as very wet on sat with gales on tops???? Whereas the MWIS site gives it as showers & 15-25mph winds. I will just have to wait till tomorrow & see I guess.

My mind is set to go, tomorrow night but if the weather looks bad or if I dont feel OK, then my head needs to be strong and knock back the start date. 

3 comments:

  1. All the best Gary. Enjoy the day and see you at Wasdale - hopefully you'll be looking really energetic!.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's my good luck Clare?????
    Expect to see you at Blencathra on Wednesday!!!

    Hope to see you tomorrow night Gary...Good Luck Again.

    ReplyDelete