Sunday 7 February 2010

Full of Cold- 110 days

I have had a mixed week of training this week. Early in the week I managed some decent runs and some gym work bike & cross trainer. I then came down with a cold on Thurday which knocked me out. So I missed training Thursday & Friday.

Whist still coughing and with a bunged up nose I decided to do Leg 1 on Sat Morning at a very steady pace. Leaving a car at Threlkeld Clare Mckeown & I set off up Skiddaw soon to be joined by Stu Stod and then Dave Jacks on Mung Common.

I managed to get round without putting too much pressure on my lungs, however my legs did feel quite heavy on the climb up the back of Big Blen.

As I am still just pottering about, I am going to get some day time training in this week to catch up for last week. I might even have a look at leg 3 should the weather be OK.

110 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment